Sunday, January 23, 2011

Flawless Victory!

When looking at the flaws of others it is so easy to point them out. The small so tedious things that people do that really peeve us to wits end. They are small yet so annoying, like the clock that my grandmother had at her house, that would tick back and forth in its glass caseing and when it was night it would drive me insane just clicking every second back and forth. It irks me when my friends are hypocritical and I being the good friend that I am, I am always ready to call them on thier mistake. In most social groups we all have those friends that wont confess to anything they do yet try to call others out on the same things. Theres that friend in your group that is the whipped one, for as long as you knew him he has been in some sort of relationship and the women always wear the pants. Yet he always wants to be the first to call you out if you get caught holding hands or kissing in public saying "you whipped" or "Married". This bothers me especially when you have no room to talk yourself because your girlfiend slaps you around and even tells you when you can and cant hang with your friends.

Or there is that friend that always has something negative to say. If i point out a girl i think is cute (i will save you ladies from the guy language) and he is always saying "she is ugly, she is fat" when in fact i had seen a girl who weighed more than me leaving your house just the other night. (and im 240lbs of solid muscle)...(hey let me live my fantasy).

Worst of all is me. When all my friends talk about a girl that is cute, i always have to disagree because they are all showing her too much attention. "na she aint all that" or "she wears way too much makeup" really i thought she was cute i just dont want to jump on the band wagon. Hating just to hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment