Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Egotistic, Contrariet, Cheek, Local Essayist

I found that i fall under allot of different essayist style's. I looked over them and realized that i am very much one who takes the role of the Contrariety. I love to play devils advocate and evoke people into arguing their side even if it is thier side that i agree with in the first place. It is probably my Ego that does it because i just want to see if people can really argue thier point of view about things in life. Often i find people feel certain ways and can not really explain why they hold tight to those views.

My ego seems to come out alot in all of my writing. I am confident in all i do and believe that im capable of just about anything i apply myself too. "Yes i do think im great and all that but people tend to get offended when i tell them that so i try not to brag too much". That was me being cheek at my own ego. I do however think that i am really funny and that i am really good at making fun of others and the rediculous things they do sometimes.

My greatest Essayist style however i feel comes from my past experience. I always draw from it even if i do not directly show what it is i draw from. Everyone uses past experience to navigate through current events and choose through tough choices. this is how i develope my ideas and views that are shown in my writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment